Austin Realtor, Bunny Ferris, of Keller Williams stops by for a closing gift for her clients new home in South Austin. We talked about her realtor meetings and how the most popular gifts are a set knives that take about two-weeks to engrave.
I appreciate realtors gifting our designs and furthermore supporting us in spirit of these gift-giving interactions between clients. Gift giving can be so creative and sets you apart from others.
"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." Coco Chanel
So I've come up with some ideas...
Here are a few thank you gift ideas for your next closing:
- Experiences Check out Cloud 9 Living, allows you to choose from the truly adventurous (learn to fly a helicopter) to the more creative(South Congress Food Tour). A list from 1,200 experiences to choose from, which are offered primarily in 15 major metropolitan cities. Catagories include: Gifts for Her/Him/Couple, Corporate and Gift Certificates.
- The New Gift Box When you want to give the taste of Austin to newcomers, but you'd prefer to skip out on the cellophane and wicker basket, Batch Austinhas options that your client will appreciate.They're able to work with any budget for any occasion and offer a complete range of customizable options. Check out their corporate gifts.
- Home Improvement Remembering when you first moved into your new place and how fun is it to venture through home improvement stores and dream of a new house project. Give your clients a head start with a gift card to Tree House, Breed & Co, West Elm or a local green house like It's About Thyme, The Great Outdoors or The Natural Gardener.
- Keep'n it Sweet Baked goods have always been a sweet way of saying thank you. Sugar Mama's Bake Shop does the job everytime. Their cupcakes are the real deal, rich and delicious. Don't just take my word for it, they were keeping it weird recently, featured on Food Network's "Cupcake Wars" winning "Best Weird Al Cupcake" and "Best of Austin" in the Austin Chronicle . Ask for vegan options and a dozen for pick up!
- Convenience People are busy these days and to anticipate your clients needs and show your appreciation, is to give the gift of making life easier! Try services like Instacart: to purchase a gift card make sure they deliver to them by visiting their page and entering your client's zip code. Greenling delivers local and organic meals and groceries right to your client's door (free delivery).Fixed Foods is a Paleo-based meal plan that delivers breakfast/lunch/dinner weekly. Purchase your busy-client a week trial and they have options to choose from vegetarian to full-out beef (portioned) dishes, delivered weekly to their business or home.
Gift Card to their favorite restaurant or frequent venue, comedy club, movie theater or any other interactive events Austin has to offer. Purchase a gift card to one of our terrarium-building workshops! If your clients are foodies, maybe opt for Whole Foods, Central Market or Wheatsville gift card.